Academic life can be better.
I’m Leslie and I help academics reconnect to the meaning in their work, pursue balance, and find some joy along the way.
My coaching practice is based on twenty years of experience as an academic. Coaching gives you a space to work on discovering your values, developing a plan, and achieving your goals. My mission is to make academic life better, whatever better means to you. More balance, more productivity, less stress, achieving your goals, finding a job, or transitioning to something different.
Over the last two years, I’ve helped clients:
- make steady progress on big projects like dissertations and books
- revise and submit materials such as grant proposals, book proposals, and articles
- devise strategies for work-life balance
- organize their time and space
- balance teaching and research
- create new habits and set up sustainable writing routines
- plan for career transitions, promotions, and new directions
- develop long term career plans
- create strategies for dealing with difficult work situations
- polish job application materials
My booking page is here.